Chemical Composition: 100% Calcium Chloride, dihydrate
Calcium Chloride is a calcium salt which has similar uses to sodium chloride and dissolves in water.
• Food additive and preservative
• Used as a pool chemical and in water treatment plants (balances calcium levels)
• Used in the production of activated charcoal
General Safety Measures:
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Always use PPE when handling
• Keep container tightly sealed and in a cool, dry, and isolated ventilated area
• Irritant to eyes – avoid contact
• Do not inhale or swallow
First Aid Measures:
• If accidentally swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. If a minor amount is swallowed, give lots of water as well as seek medical attention
• If there is contact with eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact
lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing and seek medical attention immediately if irritation continues or if loss of vision occurs
• If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running
water. If swelling, redness, blistering or irritation occurs seek medical assistance.
• If inhaled, promptly remove to fresh air
Spillage & Accidental Release Measures:
• Regularly check for leaks
• Dispose of leaking containers
• Prevent discharge/run-off into sewers and water channels
• Firefighters to ensure the use of full protective clothing and PPE, including proper breathing/oxygen gear
Bermuda Industrial Supplies provides a fully-tracked courier service for all orders and serves the East Coast of Australia (including SA but excluding TAS). Please ensure a residential or business delivery address is provided as we cannot ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. A contact number is also required for our couriers.
All consignments are safely and securely packed to ensure issue-free delivery. All orders are generally processed within two business days of received payment. For any further delivery inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form or on (02) 9604 4344.
Expected Delivery Times:
NSW/ACT - 1-3 Business Days
QLD - 2-5 Business Days
VIC - 2-5 Business Days
SA - 3-6 Business Days