Chemical Composition: 100% Kerosene, petroleum, hydrodesulfurized, <3% Naphthalene
Vivasol 2046 is a combustible liquid used as a parts wash and industrial solvent in automotive applications.
General Safety Measures:
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Always use PPE when handling
• May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
• Causes severe skin burns and eye damage - avoid contact
• Keep container tightly sealed and locked up
• Do not inhale
• Vapour hazard – do not use compressed air for filling, discharging, mixing or handling
First Aid Measures:
• If swallowed, immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor/physician.
• If there is contact with eyes, flush immediately with running water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention immediately if irritation continues or if loss of vision occurs
• If there is skin contact, remove any contaminated clothing and wash affected area with water and soap
• If inhaled, promptly remove to fresh air
Spillage & Accidental Release Measures:
• Regularly check for leaks
• Dispose of leaking containers
• Prevent discharge/run-off into sewers and water channels
• Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
• Firefighters to ensure the use of full protective clothing and PPE, including proper breathing/oxygen gear
Bermuda Industrial Supplies provides a fully-tracked courier service for all orders and serves the East Coast of Australia (including SA but excluding TAS). Please ensure a residential or business delivery address is provided as we cannot ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. A contact number is also required for our couriers.
All consignments are safely and securely packed to ensure issue-free delivery. All orders are generally processed within two business days of received payment. For any further delivery inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form or on (02) 9604 4344.
Expected Delivery Times:
NSW/ACT - 1-3 Business Days
QLD - 2-5 Business Days
VIC - 2-5 Business Days
SA - 3-6 Business Days